Rev. Sean Nemecek
After almost 18 years as pastor of the same church, my family moved to the greater Grand Rapids area so my wife can be closer to her job in Ada. I am open to both full-time and part-time opportunities. I plan to continue my work on pastorsoul.com and partnering with Pastor-in-Residence Ministries. My ideal position would allow me to use my gifts to glorify God by helping others live, love, and lead like Jesus. I would thrive in one of the following positions:
• Teaching pastor in a medium to large size church.
• Helping a small church find health and vitality (revitalization).
• Ministering to college & career adults.
• Pastoral counseling, coaching, or spiritual direction.
• Provide training and support to current and future pastors – especially in the areas of prayer, family care, ministry coaching, and self-care.
• Writing content for spiritual formation, biblical study, or church ministry.